… And a little less Hate.
I was nominated for the Love-Hate Challenge by the sassy and quirky Jolene of Joeyfully Stated. I have always enjoyed her posts and her unique ability to put in some awesome sauce into almost everything she writes about.
The ten things I lurv are –
1. The smell of freshly laundered bedsheets
2. The smell of baking – be it cakes, cookies, anything!
3. The sniff I steal of Mom when she’s just had a bath – her very unique one mixed with Pears soap.
5. Getting under a dense tree and looking up through the brambles
6. Wind in my hair
7. The first bite into a decadent pastry after a hungry day
8. The blood pumping after a good run/hike
9. Sunrise up in the hills
10. Tiny Christmassy trinkets (also handmade candles and soaps; oh and lamps!)
…. Yea I know, where is world peace and being kind/supportive. I opted for more personal things which somehow became very “smell” oriented. Smell is, I think, my strongest sense and I often let my nose decide things for me. Dad says I was probably a dog in my earlier life and a friend actually asks me when I am insanely happy, “Are you wagging your invisible tail by any chance?”. My answer… I would if I could. And slap people with it. Swish and smack! Nice no? 😀
Moving on, the things I hate. Now hate is a strong term, so this is probably something that includes the things that annoy me/frustrate me/irritate me as well.
1. Wet socks/wet feet… Argh!! Get them dry! Get them clean! QUICKLY.
2. Tardiness *drumming fingers*
3. Mushrooms – it is a fungus, for God’s sake!
4. Sloppy formatting of any presentation/document/excel sheet
5. Cleaning out drains of the bathroom. I swear I do not shed SO MUCH!
7. Beer. That said, I really want to try Apple Cider (is it even beer technically?)
8. THAT sneeze that refuses to come.
9. Death Metal/Heavy Metal music
10. Tangled earphones – not that I use them.
I seem so reasonable looking at the list of things I “hate”. Fear not, as I am not! 😀
Nominees… well I tried to search for people who have not been nominated for this. Very difficult!
Participation is purely optional … but hey! I guarantee it is fun 🙂